Our goal when working with your team is to build creativity and problem-solving skills within the system.
We believe that when your team’s actions are conscious and intentional – achieved through deepening team awareness – additional possibilities arise for maximising its inherent potential.
Team potential is shut down through
- Not engaging with conflict
- Marginalising dissenting voices
- An unwillingness to see differing perspectives
We believe that your team
- Is unique and has its own identity
- Is constantly experiencing change
- Is naturally intelligent and creative
- Requires conflict and diversity skill sets for today’s VUCA world
- Has an unexplored richness which lies beneath the surface of job descriptions and functions
- Must embrace diversity or it risks creating distance within the team
- Will open up deep team intelligence through embracing diversity
Unconscious beliefs may prevent your team from growing
These are a few of the limiting beliefs which we have encountered which impede team performance
- All conflict is dangerous and destructive and should be avoided
- If it’s not broken, don’t fix it. In other words, as long as the team is productive, there is no work to be done.
- Some members’ opinions matter more than others.
- Discussing diversity just makes everyone uncomfortable – best to ignore it
- Unrealistic expectations – can’t be changed
- New members must earn the right to speak up
- Speaking up can be dangerous – best to keep silent
- Meetings are generally a waste of time
Rebooting your team's DnA
Through systems processes, a team’s unspoken, limiting beliefs can be transformed.